National Teachers College
On travel
National Teachers CollegeThe National Teachers College was established in 1928. The first building was located at the corner of Calle Legarda and Calle Mendiola. In 1932, the college relocated to Calle Azcarraga (now Claro M. Recto Avenue), where it remained until the end of World War II in 1945. After the war, NTC moved to Calle Tanduay (J. Nepomuceno Street), where it has remained to this day.