|BDO Online Banking|
BDO Philippines Online Banking
Signing up for BDO online banking is quick and easy and you can do
this from anywhere in the world.
How To Enroll In BDO Online Banking
1. Go to https://online.bdo.com.ph
2. Click Enroll Now
3. Fill-out the Online Enrollment Form, making sure to put a check
on the Internet Banking box *, and then click Submit.
4. Take note of your ATM Activation Code in the acknowledgment page
as you will use this to activate your Internet Banking account
using your BDO ATM Debit Card
5. Activate your account at any BDO ATM within 45 days. You can also
enroll in Mobile and/or Phone Banking by putting a check mark in
their respective boxes.
There is no minimum balance requirements to enroll and use BDO Online.
But the minimum balance requirements for specific bank products still
What are the Accounts you can enroll in BDO online banking?
1. Savings Account
2. Current Account
3. Time Deposit
4. BDO Consumer Loans
5. Trust Account
Transactions You Can Do In BDO Online Banking
1. Access your accounts 24/7
2. Check your account balances and transactions for the past 3 months
3. Transfer money (Fund Transfer) to any enrolled BDO account
4. Bills Payment
5. Prepaid Mobile Reload
6. Reload BDO Cash Cards
7. Order more checkbooks
8. Perform Stop Payment on issued checks
9. Send money (Wire Transfer) to local or international banks through
Things You Must Know About Fund Transfer in BDO online banking
1. BDO Online Banking Fund Transfers is free of charge
2. You can only Transfer Money between Peso to Peso Accounts or US
Dollar to US Dollar Accounts only.
The Following types of accounts can be accesed through
BDO Online Banking
1. Savings Account (Peso/US Dollar)
2. Current Account (Peso)
3. Time Deposits (Peso/US Dollar)
4. BDO Cash Card
5. BDO Auto, Housing and Personal Loans Accounts
6. BDO Credit Cards
7. Trust Accounts
How To Activate Your BDO online Banking Account?
1. Go to any BDO ATM
2. Press “Other Services” button
3. Select “Activate Electronic Banking”
4. Enter ATM Activation Code then press “Confirm” button
5. Choose receipt option
6. Enter your PIN
7. Get transaction receipt
When Can You start Using BDO online Banking?
- You may access your account 24 hours from ATM activation.
Things To Remember When Accessing Your BDO Account Online
1. You may use a desktop computer, a tablet, or a netbook.
2. You may use the following browser or its latest version
a. Internet Explorer 8
b. Firefox 4.0
c. Safari 5.0
3. Your Internet connection speed must be at least 256 kbps