SEC. 2. Destructive Arson - The penalty of Reclusion Temporal in its
maximum period to Reclusion Perpetua shall be imposed if the property
burned is any of the following:
1. Any ammunition factory and other establishment where explosives,
inflammable or combustible materials are stored.
2. Any archive, museum, whether public or private, or any edifice
devoted to culture, education or social services.
3. Any church or place of worship or other building where people
4. Any train, airplane or any aircraft, vessel or watercraft, or
conveyance for transportation of persons or property.
5. Any building where evidence is kept for use in any legislative,
judicial, or administrative proceeding.
6. Any hospital, hotel, dormitory, lodging house, housing tenement,
shopping center, public or private market, theater or movie house
or any similar place or building.
7. Any building, whether used as dwelling or not, situated in populated
or congested area.
SEC. 3. Other Cases of Arson - The penalty of Reclusion Temporal to
Reclusion Perpetua shall be imposed if the property burned is any of
1. Any building used as offices of the government or any of its agencies
2. Any inhabited house or dwelling
3. Any industrial shipyard, oil well platform or tunnel OF establishment,
or mine shaft,
3. OTHER MISCHIEFS (329)
4. Any plantation, farm, pasture land, growing crop, grain field, orchard,
bamboo grove or forest;
5. Any rice mill, sugar mill, cane mill or mill central
6. Any railway or bus station, airport, wharf or warehouse