1. That the offended party is incapacitated for labor for 10 days or more
(but not more than 30 days), or needs medical attendance for the same
period of time; and
2. That the physical injuries must not be those described in
the preceding articles.
CIRCUMSTANCES QUALIFYING THE OFFENSE:
1. when there is manifest intent to insult or offend the injured person
2. when there are circumstances adding ignominy to the offense
3. when the victim is either the offender’s parents, ascendants,
guardians, curators or teachers
4. when the victim is a person of rank or person in authority, provided
the crime is not direct assault
This article applies even if there was no incapacity but the medical
treatment was for more than 10 days.