The result of the August 2015 Physician Board Examination has
Click here to view the names of those who passed.
2,921 Examinees took the exam but only 2,491 passed.
Cebu Institute of Medicine and UP-Manila tied for the right
to be called the No.1 Medicine school in the Philippines.
Both Medicine schools have a 100% passing percentage.
Andrew Chua Tiu is the exam's 1st Placer. He is an alumnus of
Cebu Institute of Medicine. He obtained a passing percentage
43 Medical schools participated in the examination.
UST has the most number of examinees with 415. It has a
passing percentage of 98.31%. It is the 5th Top Performing
school in the board examination.
The Board of Medicine gave the examination in the cities of
The members of the Board of Medicine who gave the licensure
1. Dr. Miguel L. Noche Jr., Chairman
2. Dr. Edgardo T. Fernando, Member
3. Dr. Eleanor B. Almoro, member
4. Dr. Eleanor J. Galvez, Member
5. Dr. Ma. Graciela Garayblas-Gonzaga, Member a
6. Dr. Clarita C. Maaño, Member
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification
Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on September
3, 4 and 7, 2015.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
1. Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
2. Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
3. 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background
and complete name tag
4. 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope
with name and profession and to pay the Initial Registration
Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2015-2018.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the
Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oath taking ceremony of the new
successful examinees in the said examination will be announced