The result of the June 2015 Architect Board Exam has been
Click here to view the complete names of those who passed.
1,964 examinees took the exam but only 1,201 passed.
University of Santo Tomas is the No.1 Architect School. It
has a passing percentage of 88.74%. Out of its 222 examinees,
Related: Top Architect Schools
The Architect Board Exam 1st Placer is Christian Lyle David
La Madrid. He is a graduate of the University of Santo Tomas.
He has a passing percentage of 85.90%.
Related: Top Ten Examinees
86 Architecture schools participated in the examination.
The Architect Board Exam was given in the cities of Manila,
Cebu and Legazpi on June 12 and 14, 2015.
The Members of the Board of Architect who gave the examination
are the following:
1. Arch. Rolando L. Cordero, Chairman
2. Arch. Fidel Jose R. Siapno, Board Member
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card
(ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on July 9, 10 and
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
1. Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
2. Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
3. 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background
and complete name tag)
4. 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope
with name and profession and to pay the Initial Registration
Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2015-2018.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the
Roster of Registered Professionals.