The result of the May 2105 CPA Board Exam has been released.
Read: October 2015 CPA Board Exam Result
Click here to view the complete names of those who passed.
5,959 Examinees took the CPA examination but only 2,132 passed.
University of San Carlos is the No.1 Accountancy school.
It has a passing percentage of 88.06%. Out of its 67 examinees,
only 8 failed.
Related: Top Performing Accountancy Schools
The CPA exam's 1st placer is Eunice Millicent Ong Li of Chiang
Kai Shek College. She has a passing percentage of 92.29%
Related: CPA Board Exam Top Ten Examinees
Majority of the Top Ten examinees are products of Metro Manila
381 Accountancy schools participated in the examination.
The Board of Accountancy which regulate the Accountancy
profession gave the exam in the following Cities;
3. Cagayan De Oro
The Board of Accountancy is composed of the following:
1. Joel L. Tan-Torres, Chairman
2. Eliseo A. Aurellado, Member
3. Gerard B. Sanvictores, Member
4. Gloria T. Baysa, Member
5. Concordio S. Quisaot, Members
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card
(ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on May 27,28 & 29,
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
1. Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
2. Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
3. 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and
complete name tag)
4. 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
5. 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and to pay the
Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of
P450 for 2015-2018.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in
the Roster of Registered Professionals.