The Result of the Master Plumber Board Exam has been released.
Click here to view the complete names of those who passed.
1,841 Examinees took the examination but only 782 passed.
207 Schools participated in the examination.
The Examination was held in the Cities of
University of the Philippines in Diliman is the No.1 Master
Plumber school. Out of its 28 examinees, only one failed.
UP-Diliman has a passing percentage of 93.43%
The Master Plumber Board Exam 1st Placer is Michael James Acosta
Ramos. He is a graduate of Saint Mary's University. He has a
passing percentage of 82%.
The Member's of the Board of Master Plumbers who gave the
examination are the following;
1. Engr. Valentino M. Mangila, Chairman
2. Arch. Prospero A. Abellano, Member
3. Engr. Pedrito D. Camilet, Jr., Member
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card
(ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on August 3 & 4, 2015.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
1. Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
2. Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
3. 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and
complete name tag)
4. 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope
with name and profession and to pay the Initial Registration Fee
of P450 and Annual Registration Fee of P420 for 2015-2018.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the
Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oath taking ceremony of the new successful
examinees in the said examination will be announced later.