The result of the May 2015 Nurse Board Exam has been released.
Click here to view the complete names of those who passed.
17,891 took the Nursing Board Examination but only 9707 passed.
The Members of the Board of Nursing who gave the examination
are the following:
1. Carmencita M. Abaquin, Chairman
2. Perla G. Po, Member
3. Gloria B. Arcos, Member
4. Carmelita C. Divinagracia, Member
5. Carfredda P. Dumlao, Member
6. Glenda S. Arquiza, Member
7. Florence C. Cawaon, Member
The May 2015 Nurse Board Exam 1st Placer is Benedict Rey Montas
Serrano. He has a passing percentage of 86.40%. He is a graduate
of Bicol University in Legazpi City.
Related: Top Ten Examinees
3 Nursing Schools Tied for 1st Place as the No.1 Nursing School
in the Philippines. All of them has a passing percentage of 100%.
The following Schools Tied for 1st Place:
1. Chinese General Hospital Colleges
2. Silliman University
3. West Visayas State University in Lapaz
Related: Top Nursing Schools In The Philippines
96 Examinees made it to the Top Ten.
475 Nursing Schools participated in this examination.
The Board of Nursing gave the exam in the following Cities:
5. Cagayan de Oro
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card
(ID) and Certificate of Registration will be announced later.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
1. Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
2. Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
3. 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background
and complete name tag)
3. 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope
with name and profession and to pay the Initial Registration
Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2015-2018.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the
Roster of Registered Professionals.