The result of the May 2015 Real Estate Broker board exam
has been released.
Click here to view the complete names of those who passed.
10,370 examinees took the exam but only 5,220 passed.
The Board of Real Estate Service gave the exam in the ff: Cities
3. Cagayan de Oro
The Real Estate Broker Board Examination 1st Placer is Kenneth
Gelonga Gersabalino. He is a graduate of UP-Visayas in Iloilo City.
He has a rating of 86.50%.
Related: Top Ten Examinees
901 Schools participated in the examination.
Related: Top Performing Schools
University of Santo Tomas UST has the most number of
examinees with 464. It has a passing percentage of 76.29%
The Members of the Board of Real Estate Service who gave the
examination are the following:
1. Dr. Eduardo G. Ong, Chairman
2. Florencio C. Diño II, Member
3. Rafael M. Fajardo, Member
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card
(ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on June 15 to 19,
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
1. Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
2. Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
3. 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background
and complete name tag)
4. 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
5. 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
6. Submission of Original Surety Bond, minimum amount of which is
P20,000.00, with the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)/
Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board (HLURB) as Obligee
and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual
Registration Fee of P450 for 2015-2018.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the
Roster of Registered Professionals.