PNP Checkpoint Guidelines Filipino's Must Know
1. Checkpoints must be well lighted, properly identified and manned
by uniformed PNP personnel.
2. Upon approach, slow down, dim headlights and turn on cabin lights.
3. Never step out of the vehicle
4. Lock all doors of vehicles during inspection since only visual
search is allowed.
5. Never submit to physical and body search.
6. Motorists are not required to open their globe compartment, trunk
7. Be courteous but firm in answering, assert your rights, have a
presence of mind and do not panic.
8. Keep your driver's license and car registration handy.
9. Be ready to use your mobile phones at anytime. Speed Dial
emergency numbers. Keep them ready in your phone.
10. Report violations immediately.
Note: Taken from PNP Directorate for Police Community Relations
through PNP Region 9 official website.