Union Bank Time Deposit
Union Bank Peso Time Deposit
1. Minimum required deposit is P50,000
2. Minimum Placement Terms is One (1) month or thirty (30) days
3. Interest - It depends on the amount of your deposit and
Note: Union Bank website do not provide tables of interest rate
for comparison by potential depositor with other banks.
But its rate does not differ substantially from the
interest rates of most Philippine banks.
Note: Below is the link to banks that have a good interest rates.Philippine Banks that offer best time deposit interest rate.
Union Bank will give you a Time Deposit Certificate which you present
when you claim your money at maturity.
What is required to open a Union Bank time deposit account?
1. The required P50,000 minimum deposit. You can place bigger amount.
2. A valid ID - almost all government issued ID is accepted
except the following:
a. Expired ID
b. ID without photograph
1. NBI clearance is accepted as proof of identification but must not
be over 1 year from date of issue
2. Union Bank may require additional ID in certain cases so bringing
at least 2 ID's with picture and unexpired is a good thing to do.
3. Union Bank website never mentioned ID picture as a requirement but
all major banks in the Philippines requires at least 2 1X1 ID picture
so bringing two will assure you of fast and delayless transaction.
You may call the bank for any inquiry in these number (02)841-8600
1. Best place to put your hard earned money
2. Chinabank time deposit