CPA Certified Public Accountant Board Exam Result
October 2014 Middle East
Read: October 2015 CPA Board Exam Result
The result of the October 2014 CPA Board Exam Middle East held in the
following places has been released.
1. Abudabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
2. Alkhobar, Saudi Arabia (KSA)
3. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (KSA)
4. Doha, Qatar
140 took the exam but only 11 passed.
87 CPA Schools participated in this Board Examination.
Philippine School of Business Administration (PSBA) has the most
number of examinees with six (6), followed by University of La Salette
in Santiago with four (4)
Janice De Belen Costuna of the College of the Immaculate Conception
in Cabanatuan is the CPA Board Exam Topnotcher (1st Placer).
The Following are the successful examinees in the October 2014
Special CPA Board Exam Middle East.
1. Arcilla, Marivic Domincil
2. Bunyi, Kempee Mark Cagobcob
3. Costuna, Janice De Belen - 1st Placer
4. Encarnacion, Lowela Hayagan
5. Flores, Jenalyn Cabaya
6. Jerusalem, Jane Luzentales
7. Letrero, Maria Corazon Dayandayan
8. Mejia, Christina Oyales
9. Primo, Jaybee Gotengco
10. Salviejo, Marvin Seguirre
11. Virtucio, Irenelo Batola